(Interview) Europe: Why It's Going to Get a Lot Worse Before It Gets Better
New interview with our European markets expert
By Elliott Wave International
Brian Whitmer, the editor of our monthly European Financial Forecast, explains what indicators helped him anticipate market volatility.
You'll also learn what he's expecting for the year ahead in European stocks.
You can read Brian's commentary comparing Germany to the Greek god Atlas as part of our report, Deflation and the Devaluation Derby.
Here's what you will learn:
- How Europe's biggest economies are screeching to a halt
- Currency devaluation's role in the developing global crisis
- How the self-reinforcing aspect of deflation is already apparent in commodities trading
- Why the top 1% of earners are in for a rude awakening
- The hair-raising future for U.S. stocks
Just recall how swiftly the 2007-2009 financial crisis unfolded. We anticipate that the next global financial crisis could be even more sudden and severe.
Prepare now with our new report, Deflation and the Devaluation Derby.