As you know, FutureJacked is an affiliate of Elliott Wave International. A key reason for that is the unique analytical tools they provide subscribers can give you an edge, not just in the arena of financial speculation, but in more strategic matters as well.
Right now they are offering access for free to their 2015 State of the Global Markets publication as described below. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
NOTE: If you follow one of the links below and choose to sign up for a free EWI account, it will record a small credit for my affiliate account. I want to be up front about that. If this is something you are not comfortable with, please use a search engine and bring up the Elliott Wave International website directly, then subscribe and take advantage of this offer. I don't care all that much about the affiliate credits. I do care that you take advantage of this offer. It looks like the world is on the cusp of big changes, and this report can be one of the tools you use to map out your planning and response.
Consider yourself warned.
The global market outlook is far less rosy than the emperors with no clothes would have you believe.
- U.S. stocks have recently hit new highs, pushing technical readings to hit off-the-charts extremes;
- Gold, silver and bonds are in multi-year bear markets;
- Investors in major markets around the world are exposing their money to unprecedented risks;
- Regional economies recently said to be "recovering" are slipping back into recession;
- And despite the multi-year rally in stocks, Main Street is still struggling.
- Politicians and central bankers worldwide reassure investors that the credit crisis of 2007-2009 is nothing more than a footnote in market history -- despite the compelling evidence that it never truly ended.
- Europe remains in turmoil, and Asia-Pacific regions and emerging markets are charting surprising courses of their own.
Packed with timely charts and analysis, this 53-page tour de force teas down the popular investment myths of today and replaces them with hardcore reality.
- It tells you what's really going on in the global marketplace.
- It reveals market pitfalls no one else sees coming.
- It uncovers once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunities.
Download The State of the Global Markets Report -- 2015 Edition now (for FREE), and enjoy dozens of independent global market insights that will prepare you to survive and prosper in 2015 and beyond.
» Follow this link to download your free 53-page report, The State of the Global Markets -- 2015 Edition, now.
IMPORTANT: Please don't buy or sell a single share of stock -- anywhere in the world -- without reading this report first.
P.S. This subscriber-level report is normally priced at $79, but for this week only, you can download it for FREE. Please download it now while its valuable year-in-preview advice can help your portfolio in the New Year. Click this link to begin.