Friday, March 2, 2012

Socionomic Paper and Event

Many of you will have already seen and read this paper, but just a heads-up that "Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and U.S. Presidential Elections: A Socionomic Perspective on Voting Results," by Prechter, Goel, Parker, and Lampert has been getting a lot of attention at the Social Science Research Network site.  It is a good read and even better antidote to the political posturing we see during silly season.

Also, for those of you who have been bitten by the Socionomics bug, the 2012 Socionomics Summit will be held on April 14th, at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center.  Register before March 9th and you save $50.



1 comment:

Velas Kesakes said...

The information you shared is very interesting.This site is excellent,I am impress with your ideas. Thank you for sharing the happiness formula. To be happier, I need to boost my good feelings, put a stop to my bad feelings, and pursue my right feelings. | Spice Daymond