Monday, July 5, 2010

Great Quote About Panic

Something to keep in mind as the U.S. plunges down deeper into Primary Wave 3 down:

...Systemic panic is a precursor to governmental and political collapse, the third stage in Dmitry Orlov’s five stages of collapse. (Financial, Commercial, Political, Social and Cultural). It’s happening in Greece right now. It signals the beginnings of the end. And even though systemic panic is far more devastating than individual panic, the adaptive response in both cases is the same. Get out of the way, “get small”, and stay out of the psychosis...

-Michael Ruppert, Collapsenet

Stay out of the psychosis should be Rule #1 for you between now and at least 2015. Socionomic theory tells us that the psychosis will get thick and compelling as we correct several centuries of positive mood. The most important tool you will need to survive and possibly thrive in the coming years is your brain - keep it in shape, keep it fed and if you must panic, do it alone so that those that count on you don't see it. We are close, friends, all too close, in my opinion, to the point of realization for most of the U.S. It won't be pretty when the reality of total bankruptcy and the implosion of the Welfare State come home.

4 comments:

Brett Owens said...

Great post, and big congrats on the guest article for the Socionomist! I really enjoyed the piece. I also have been a long time Stratfor subscriber - love them too, but I got very frustrated with them when they got blindsided by Wave 1 Down.

daddynewton said...

I dont comment much but you are one of my favorite daily reads. I sincerely thank you for your insights.

Flagg707 said...

Hi Brett - thanks much for the comment. I agree with you on Stratfor getting blindsided - not what I expected from them.

Flagg707 said...

Thanks Brett - and thanks to daddynewton as well.

Some comments are apparently not getting posted by blogger. I'll look into it.