Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Futures Juncture Free Week

Elliott Wave International has another "Free Week" offer available to anyone who takes the time to sign up for their free "Club EWI" service. This offer allows you full access to EWI's Futures Junctures product. For those of you who are already signed up, you already have access.

I highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity, even if you are not a commodities trader. Watching how EWI uses Wave Principle for these kinds of markets in real time allows you to make up your own mind on just how useful WP can be.

These are the actual reports, not watered-down samples and you get FREE forecasts and analysis for:

  • Soybeans
  • Corn
  • Pork Bellies
  • Wheat
  • Lean Hogs
  • Sugar
  • Cocoa
  • Live Cattle
  • Cotton
  • Orange Juice
  • Feeder Cattle
  • Coffee

Your full FreeWeek of access includes: daily subscriber videos from EWI Senior Commodities Analyst Jeffrey Kennedy, his Weekly Wrap Up video which delivers Elliott wave forecasts of up to 18 different markets, and his Monthly Feature (his latest is on Soybeans, Corn and Wheat), plus regular updates on key sentiment indicators such as the Daily Sentiment Index and Jeffrey's own "Futures Junctures Index of Crowd Psychology."

The usual caveat applies: If you sign up for a Club EWI membership I get a small credit as an EWI affiliate. If this type of arrangement bothers you, then by all means go directly to the Elliott Wave International site by typing in the address instead of using a link from this blog. Doing it that way allows you to sign up from their site without it showing that you linked over from here. I honestly don't care which way you do it. This is important information and it needs to be disseminated.

Take advantage of this opportunity. There is a lot of good stuff just being handed to you. Reach out and take it.

3 comments:

Greg B said...

It might be interesting to discuss what we can do with this type of information.

I've been a EW subscriber for a long time (Theorist and Financial Forecast) and have found that info very useful for protecting my retirement savings (note I did not say investments - that's a whole different conversation) and for having some advance warning of the big economic and culture changes that are occuring.

My business includes importing tools from other parts of the world, so the occasional FreeWeek of Elliott Wave's Global Outlook has been helpful for that, and their occasional FreeWeek of Currency reports has been helpful for timing the purchases to coincide with the dollar being up.

But I never have figured out what to do with their FreeWeek of Commodities Futures. Maybe if I wanted to stock up on coffee beans? Anybody use this Commodities info in a practical way?

Flagg707 said...

Great question Greg. I would assume that row crop farmers and folks who run cattle and hog operations might find it useful in setting up hedges by using the futures market each season. Other than that I imagine speculators (guys like Jim Rogers) who play around in the commodities markets probably use it as well.

Frankly, I'm in the same boat as you. I've found EWT and EWFF to be useful in a practical sense, but I don't farm and from working in a commodities brokerage back in the late 1980's and watching a guy get a check for $150k one month and the next month get a huge margin call as soybeans (I think it was beans) went lock limit down several days in a row, I've avoided speculating in those markets.

Saoirse said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://forextradin-g.net